Ethereum Game Programming
Learn how to build your own decentralized game with NFTs on Ethereum.
The decentralized gaming industry is growing fast. In September 2018 the industry had 140k players and generated $17M in volume. With benefits for both companies and players, tokenized games and assets are making it’s way into everyday gaming. This course is for everyone who wants to be a part of this new and exciting industry.
You will learn how to build your own decentralized game on Ethereum and working with the latest NFT standards for games and collectibles.
The knowledge you will acquire here can be used to launch your own game or can enable you to work within the incredibly fast-growing gaming industry in blockchain.
No prior programming knowledge needed.
Launching in early 2019.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand why decentralized gaming is important and growing.
- Understand what NFTs are.
- Create simple computer graphics and sprites
- Program and interact with Ethereum Smart Contracts
- Understand how to build assets with ERC721 token standard
- Understand how to build assets with ERC1155 token standard
- Code and Interact with Metamask
- Connect a frontend to a decentralized backend
Get started now
Become a member and access all our courses!
Most flexible option
One Year Membership